Thread: Cheap shared hosting ...

Registered

Cheap shared hosting ...

Shared plans from host4.biz and hosting.uk are attractive for me and I have to opt for the best for hosting my personal blog, so which one should I go?

What is your budget? How much resources do your sites require?

As I know nice and also Cheap Shared Hosting accounts offered by Hostnamaste.com professionals.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Registered
    Cheap shared hosts can be got from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    Very professional and awesome to work with!! Hostwinds has been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my website with very available customer support. The dashboard is easy to understand & navigate. The price is a good value.

I've been with Hostnamaste.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
    These guys do anything to keep the sites up. They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself.

Registered
    Shared plans from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk can be the best options for you.
    The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.

Give QHoster.com cPanel web hosting a try. I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.

Registered
    Cheap shared plans can be got from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net as theat are proven to be the best.
    You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be* also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Can also draw your attention to hostingsource.com and their US web hosting solutions. Great Host and very reliable.
    They have everything you need, support is friendly and helpful and the forum is extremely useful too.