Thread: How old is social media?

Hi Friends,
    The PLATO system offers early forms of social media with Notes, PLATO's message-forum application; TERM-talk, its instant-messaging feature; Talkomatic, perhaps the first online chat room; News Report, a crowd-sourced online newspaper and blog; and Access Lists, enabling the owner of a notesfile or other application to limit access to a certain set of users, for example, only friends, classmates, or co-workers. Tom Truscott and Jim Ellis conceived the idea of Usenet in 1979 at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Duke University, and it was established in 1980.

In my opinion, Tik Tok has been one of the best inventions of people in the last ten years. This application has allowed many talented but poor young guys to become real stars. And it's very excellent. In addition, you can advertise your channel on Tik Tok for free. For example, I Buy TikTok likes to develop my channel to show how to do chemical experiments. Now it is very relevant, and among my subscriber, many schoolchildren have become interested in chemistry, which was my goal.