Thread: Best EU VPS provider ...

Registered

Best EU VPS provider ...

What's the best EU VPS provider?
    I think they are: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
    Any ideas?

Registered
    Use VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

Registered
    The best EU VPS providers are: libertyvps.net and venois.net.
    Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

Registered
    Use VPS accounts which host4.biz and lusovps.com provide.
    Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.

I had responses within an hour or two, telephone numbers to call if needed, friendly e-mails, you can rate the response QHoster.com give you these guys are great and they are not expensive - dont look any further - if they come cheaper you will never get this level of support.

I would highly recommend QHoster.com to any people not happy with their current host.
    I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

If you ask me, I like QHoster.com hosting solutions. They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines) and more.

+ Easy to use, friendly interface!

ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at QHoster.com were always willing to help work through an issue.
    The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you. Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support!