Thread: How's life?

How's life?

What has everyone been up to?

I have been pretty lazy with everything in the way of my business, don't think I will do much work untill next year. I am going to be sticking to deadlines and scheduals I set myself with the use of a whiteboard with a daily plan (week planned out) as well as yellow sticky notes to add things that pop up each day and need to be added.

Yesterday I got some great news, I got accepted to lease the apartment I wanted to. 2 bedroom, unfurnished, ocean views, bottom floor (), 2 balconies - one facing the ocean is massive, complex just built so it is very modern; $295/week AUS. Definatly make another thread with pictures when I move in.

So, how's your life going?
    New website released. ya rly!

$295 a week?! *jaw drops* My last place there (a 3 bedroom house) was only $150. Mind you, it was also nowhere near a beach
    Stepping On Wires - the new blog

AUS dollar * 3 = UK dollar

But yeah, where I live is one of the fastest growing places in Australia and prices are going up everywhere.

It is a nice place and nice location - 2 minute walk to the beach or less .

UK Dollar? We might have cents in a few years when we join the euro but we certainly don't have dollars.

Who cares about the UK anyhow?

Me

Sounds great Andy, can't wait for some pics
    Don't you just love free internet games ?

$5200 a year in US dollar doesn't sound much for someone who earns $1 million a year.

What is $5,200 a year and who earns $1 million a year?

Anyhow...more details on how other peoples lives are going...

Thats great, sounds like cool place to live. I moved into my current place 3 months ago and only pay £300/month.

I just bought a whiteboard to plan out my days but haven't used it for a few days. But it does help, wrote up a plan todo today but need to put of temptation to play GTA ;-)

Gimme Fries with that!
    sounds like a nice place Andy, looking forward to seeing them pics. I got buddies in Australia.

I'm the oogie boogie man! James's Avatar
    I need to get some schedule in my life..

Personally, I'm feeling great: Me and a few friends just launched Great Big Blog which is going well, and just got Jeremy C. Wright to plug Ensight's RSS feed into, as well as taking (I mean literally, he just kinda put the words into his biography at Ensight--not that we mind, it's great to have him taking part at all) an Advisory Position on the site. I'm working on a gaming site which is going well (aside from us loosing a domain name which was really really nice and I hate myself for not backordering. My site Click Hoke is being remade, working on planning it ATM and it looks like it can get a lot of content really fast and be really good if we go with what I'm thinking--and I love the design I made. And my AWS site was just put online (though the homepage doesn't work right, click PS2 or another console on the left, and it magically works) Buy Video Games and I'm just working on getting my video game cheats site up, Cheat Fire. All is well, and I think I may actually earn PROFIT for once in a very very long time.

Life outside computing. OK, less stressful in education as some test have just finished and it's back to the enjoyment of learning. I've had a bad cold for ages, but thats clearing up now, so that's good. I'm about to eat some potato waffles with non-egg mayonase.

life = good.

Website Developer
    Everyone winding down for Thanksgiving break here means me getting ready to work my *** off the next couple of days in between turkey.

My sites I launched this summer are finally starting to take off. I'm launching 2 more sites today. I just had my first glass of V8 today. Tastes like soup.<yawn>
    Make more money - Read my Web Publishing Blog