Thread: Quality hosting in Europe

Registered

Quality hosting in Europe

I need a quality hosting in Europe and two hosts are in my mind: avansit.com and hostsailor.com (60% off) - which one should I try and why? Any ideas?

Registered
    QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF) and hosting.uk plans are solid and trustworthy and they are able to satisfy all your needs.
    What great companies and people. Very fast response to any questions. They made it so easy to get my websites up and running.

Registered
    QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) and KVChosting.net (endyear19) are good enough to sign up with.
    I think I have experienced what they are all about to give an informed review.

- Yes, they have a very (very) quick response time.
    - Yes, their live chat seems to be Always online. At least every time I have needed to chat with them even at odd hours in my time zone.
    - Yes, they (seem) to have quite a high uptime. I say seem, because I forgot to install the plugin that tells me whenever my site goes offline.

Registered
    Now I think of having a deal with either libertyvps.net or rockhoster.com, so what should I do in this situation?

Registered
    QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are worthy.
    Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.