Thread: Browser call to phone numbers

Browser call to phone numbers

Hey guys,

I've got a business where we have people in the Netherlands calling people in the US tracking down home owners. I've tried various tools like: RingCentral, Xencall, and MOJODialing, but their software isn't robust enough for me. I thought "that's okay" I can write my own software / GUI interface and just find a service like Hangouts or Skype to place the calls.

I want to be able to, programmatically, feed the phone numbers that are being called, then be able to "hang up" and record some notes in a Sqlite database.

To my surprise, finding "softphone" software is not as easy as I'd hoped. Twilio and several others look pretty cool but they are very complicated. Does anyone have any experience with software / tools for doing this? Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Joe

Junior Registered
    Hi!
    Nice question )) If I were youI would use ready made scripts by https://voximplant.com/voice. Twilio is a good solution but they they have their drawbacks (no user interface, and AWS servers). Voximplant is superior in functionality, has lower prices and the last but not the least they use their own servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ofraiden View Post
    Hi!
    Nice question )) If I were youI would use ready made scripts by https://voximplant.com/voice. Twilio is a good solution but they they have their drawbacks (no user interface, and AWS servers). Voximplant is superior in functionality, has lower prices and the last but not the least they use their own servers.
    Thank you Ofraiden! Yeah, the fact that they use their own servers is very indicative! I will tell my programmers to have a look at this solution.

I may be mistaken but Telegram used AWS servers. And it didn't end well.
    Last edited by Operista; 11-18-2019 at 08:59 AM.