Thread: What will be your next steps if your SEO methods or technique does not work?

What will be your next steps if your SEO methods or technique does not work?

What will be your next steps if your SEO methods or technique does not work?

First of all, let me list down all the channels from where you can bring in visitors to your site.

Organic
    Social Media
    Direct Visits
    Paid Advertising
    Email Marketing
    Native Advertising
    And the list goes on...

If your SEO fails and if you do not want to go back to that same lane again, then consider marketing your website using the other channels mentioned above. SEO falls into organic channel, so you can exclude that and try others by Google-ing about them.

While there is no tried is tested methods when it comes to those other channels of marketing. If something works for you, doesn't mean it will work for others or if something works for others, it will work for you.

My first attempt would to try analysis the problem and resolve them step by step
    Firstly I would try to see whether it is a new project, and then like to re-check the key words.
    Also, I would look for relevant key-words that can be helpful.
    Even though the webpage and website has been indexed well and still not appearing on the first 10 pages of search engine result page, then I would make some changes in page text, titles and description.
    If website is not indexed well or dropped from the index, than it might comprises serious issues and re-work might be required.