Thread: Right VPS to buy for hosting a forum ...

Registered

Right VPS to buy for hosting a forum ...

VPS deals from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are nice for me and I would like to know which plan suits my needs most of all, what do you think?

I can give QHoster.com DOUBLE THUMBS UP! They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Registered
    These hosts - QHoster.com and ASVhost.com - are decent and reliable hosting providers.
    Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.

Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
    Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

I switched to QHoster.com after having enough of the downtime with my old hosts. From the time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. I host a web site, it is about gambling and all the things related to it.

Registered
    VPS accounts which hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com provide are the best.
    They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.

I recommend QHoster.com to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider.
    The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.

Registered
    ASVhost.com is a reliable host as they are resourceful plans with high uptime.
    KVChosting.net can be good for you too as their plans are full of useful resources with excellent support.

As a satisfied customer, I highly recommend them! I have been with QHoster.com for over 8 months and I have no complains so far.
    I like their server locations like Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).