Thread: Dedicated Servers Hosting Providers you consider to be the best?

Dedicated Servers Hosting Providers you consider to be the best?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
    3 TB of disk space, 36 TB of bandwidth, 32 GB of RAM - Linux.
    I have found these hosts:
    1) Hostingsource.com
    2) Hostunmetered.net
    3) Inmotionhosting.com
    Their Dedicated Servers look ok for my sites.
    What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
    Alternatives? What host is better: 1) , 2) or 3) ? Give your votes please

Registered
    Dedicated servers from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are the best and most suitable for your needs.
    Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

I had a recent support call with Hostingsource.com US web host and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.
    Once that didn't work, he said to give him a few hours at it and they ended up solving my problem!

Registered
    The best dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.

The price for Hostunmetered.net unmetered dedicated hosting is great. Their features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.

Registered
    Dedicated servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are good enough to have a deal with.
    You will never regret your time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.

The most important things in a hosting company are really customer service, reliability, and experience. Hostunmetered.net web host has all of those things and more.
    I have never had any problems at all and I am recomending them to each and everyone I know in need of a service provider!

@MorStone If we ignore the bunch of spamming posts here, I'd suggest you to go with any web hosting provider that owns their infrastructure and could be flexible in the dedicated hosting service terms. Where is your targeted content delivery market?
    Host Color
    Managed Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure - Europe Dedicated Servers since 2000
    Data center in the U.S. and Europe

Registered
    Have a look at dedicated servers from digitalserver.com.mx and legionbox.com.
    The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Website has been very stable with few problems.

Registered
    hostunmetered.net is really good for unmetered dedicated hosting
    qhoster.com is really good for server in Europe. They do have multiply locations.

Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
    From my experience with Hostunmetered.net unmetered servers, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.

Registered
    Servers from hostround.com and legionbox.com can be good for you.
    These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them.