Thread: avansit.com vs hosting.uk

Registered

avansit.com vs hosting.uk

If you have to opt for the best shared account, which one would you choose- avansit.com or hosting.uk? And why?

You can trust Hosting.uk web host. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
    The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.

One of the best places for getting shared hosting accounts at cheap rates is HostingSource.com pretty obviously. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

I wouldn't choose any of them. I don't know much about them, and I prefer to use only trusted hosts. Now I use the proven web Canadian hosting for my site. He has very favorable terms, which cost me just a couple of bucks. It gives me quite a lot of free space to download content. In addition, the quality of my site's performance is very high, and this inspires more confidence in visitors. If the site has stopped working at least once for some time, it already very much undermines its reputation. That is why it is so important to find a quality hosting service
    Last edited by Victordark; 04-07-2020 at 05:24 AM.