Thread: Any Linux VPS with discounts on Cpanel License?

Any Linux VPS with discounts on Cpanel License?

Requirements:
    - 30 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support, cPanel
    & I also need to register 2 .EU domains
    I am considering Fastnext.com Linux VPS hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

The cPanel license costs $11 or more per month. Do you need the VPs or Cloud server to be hosted in Europe?
    Host Color
    Managed Hosting & Cloud Infrastructure - Europe Dedicated Servers since 2000
    Data center in the U.S. and Europe

Registered
    VPS accounts which are worthwhile are available form hostingsource.com and digitalserver.com.mx.
    Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Try to check out kvchosting.net and their enterprise SSD VPS hosting solutions.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Registered
    Use VPS solutions from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
    They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Can recommend Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. It is very safe. They don't allow hackers to hack into other people accounts and connect with your mail account.

Registered
    hostingsource.com - $8 per month.
    I believe no discounts needed in this case.

Pretty good OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting solutions offered by Rockhoster.com provider.
    Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.

Can also recommend you to consider Libertyvps.net Cheap VPS deals (Linux and Windows).
    They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.