Thread: Why Google ranking is so much fluctuate?

Why Google ranking is so much fluctuate?

Hello friends,

Why Google ranking is so much fluctuate?

Registered
    It could be as a result of so many factors. Google could have updated their algorithm, yes, but more likely in the short term, your rankings on keywords will also be changing frequently depending on which websites internet users are visiting for those search terms. This could be affected by yours and your competitors content, SEO (both on a page and off page), SMO, etc. etc.

Registered
    During that time the ranking position may fluctuate before settling down. ... So it could be that it settles down in a similar position, it could be that it just fluctuates for a while and then settles down in a similar position, or maybe it'll settle down ranking higher or maybe it'll settle down ranking a bit lower.

Don't get worried to.much. this is a normal thing that almost every webmaster is experiencing. It is called google dance. It happends every time google releases a new update or you add new backlinks to your article or when you update the article. It will settle. But that takes time. Seo is now slower than ever.

So keep builsing links and adding content I myself I am expwriencing this just right know. For last two months I am “dancing” with few keywords. In the beginning they were in top 100 and now they are under 50.. Every day I get few positions up or down. My biggest jump so far was 26 positions

Google ranking fluctuations can be due to your competitors ranking higher than your webpages. For a more stable ranking your need to work on good on page and off page techniques.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $12 PER Year
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free Setup and IPMI

Junior Registered
    Fluctuation is a normal point in the internet. New posts, a optimization on one site, new backlinks and much more are reasons for changes in the SERPS. The only way to be on top is to work on the own project. Write for your readers, not the google bot, check your keywords and take a look of your competitors to see how they optimized their sites. Then you will see why google find them more relevant than your one.
    https://www.fc-marketing.de