Thread: How to recover from Google Penguin ?

Registered

How to recover from Google Penguin ?

Hi friends,

Since my website got hit by Google Penguin algorithm I'm trying to recover it.
    Can you tell me how do you identify risky backlinks, do you have special tools for that or ?

Once you have identified that it was a Penguin penalty that hit you, consider the several different steps you can take to recover: Create a list of all your backlinks. Analyze all of your links for quality. Keep track of the links you want to remove. Start talking with webmasters and disavowing links.

Registered
    Step 1: Login to Google Webmaster Tools.
    Step 2: Find all of the backlinks to your website by clicking “Search Traffic” then “Links to Your Site.”
    Step 3: Click the “More” option from the section “Who Links the Most.”
    Step 4: Download all the links so you can review them.

Registered
    Your site dropped in Google search results after Penguin and it seems like this is it? In fact, you just need to figure out how to recover from Google penguin. Before we go any further, I wanna make sure that we are on the same page. Thing is, you WILL NOT able to recover from the Penguin update overnight.

It’s a long-lasting process which takes both time and efforts. It can take anything from a month to half a year or so. Sure thing, things got faster after Google made Penguin part of its core and now your Penguin penalty can get lifted next time Google crawls your site, but it still may take a while and depends on the scale that you build your sketchy links at.

Registered
    Your site dropped in Google search results after Penguin and it seems like this is it? In fact, you just need to figure out how to recover from Google penguin. Before we go any further, I wanna make sure that we are on the same page. Thing is, you will not able to recover from the Penguin update overnight.

It's a long-lasting process which takes both time and efforts. It can take anything from a month to half a year or so. Sure thing, things got faster after Google made Penguin part of its core and now your Penguin penalty can get lifted next time Google crawls your site, but it still may take a while and depends on the scale that you build your sketchy links at.