Thread: What is the single best piece of SEO advice?

Registered
    The best piece of SEO advice is to focus on creating trust through everything you do online and offline.

You have two audiences: search engines and humans. The former (let's just say "Google") wants to show web pages that it trusts will provide a good experience to the searcher -- pages that will answer their query. When you look at a page of search results, you're looking at what Google thinks are the most trusted pages to answer the search.

When Google begins to trust your website, your natural traffic will grow and grow and grow. You won't have to worry about algorithm changes. Your website will be crawled more deeply, your content will get indexed faster, and you'll be able to rank for more competitive terms faster.

Registered
    The best piece of SEO advice is to focus on creating trust through everything you do online and offline.

You have two audiences: search engines and humans. The former (let's just say "Google") wants to show web pages that it trusts will provide a good experience to the searcher -- pages that will answer their query. When you look at a page of search results, you're looking at what Google thinks are the most trusted pages to answer the search.

When Google begins to trust your website, your natural traffic will grow and grow and grow. You won't have to worry about algorithm changes. Your website will be crawled more deeply, your content will get indexed faster, and you'll be able to rank for more competitive terms faster.

Frequency of Posting Content
    Quality of Content
    Content Engagement
    Covering Topics of Interest to Your Audience

Registered
    SEO which is commonly known as Search Engine Optimization is meant to increase the
    visibility of the website. For a commercial website it means a lot. If your website is not getting traffic, means that website is not getting visitors and it directly means that website is not able to sale any thing. Just because a website is not getting visitor it won't be able to fulfill the desire of its owner.

Hence, a website is always requiring visitors and for that we will have to do the search engine optimization of that website, so that visitors can come to the website and we can convert them into customers.

When I first started doing search engine optimization in year 2004, the term SEO was not well known to me. I was not at all aware from it. Like me, there were so many people around me who even don't know what is the word SEO means. Even today some people asks me is it Senior Executive Officer, as if CEO means Chief Executive Officer.

Hence we can say that SEO is not a well known term in India even today, but yes after three years I can see a huge difference. Most of the people who are using internet for any means are a bit aware from it. A few years ago, there were so many people who are not even aware from websites. Then comes the world of net banking, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank etc. played a huge role in increasing the role of internet in common people. Also social network sites like Orkut played an important role in increasing the usability of internet in India.

Now an era has arrived when people are looking for there own websites, and they are also aware of the fact that it should have good visibility too. Hence, the demand for website design and development and SEO is increasing day by day. As the number of websites will increase the demand for SEO will also increase. Hence, I can see a good prospect of search engine optimization in India in near future.

Also from the market point of view, the work of SEO is quite costly in western countries, and it is quite cheaper in India. Hence, people are used to outsourcing there work to India. They use to take work from there and then outsource it to India so that they can get the work done at a cheaper rate, and they can get good cost for it. Hence, the scope of SEO in India in the near future is quite good.

REPRINT RIGHTS statement: This article is free for republishing by visitors provided the Author Bio box is retained as usual so that all links are Active/Linkable with no syntax changes.
    Author Divya Pandey is associated with many logo designing Delhiactivities in AN Info Solutions. AN Info Solutions is a SEO Indiacompany.