Thread: Help me in choosign a right VPS ...

Registered

Help me in choosign a right VPS ...

Legionbox.com and yourlasthost.com VPS deals are nice for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Nothing bad about the host you've mentioned, but still recommend you to widen the range of your search.

Pretty good VPS hosting accounts offered by Hostnamaste.com , Hostrocket.com and QHoster.com providers. They are time-tested and trusted.
    According to many feedbacks, they have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Registered
    Want to say that legionbox.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your needs.
    Rockhoster.com is worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.

Registered
    KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are the best.
    You'll be pleasede with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.

One of the best option is Cloudarion.com and their XEN, SSD VPS hosting deals.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Registered
    Hostsailor.com and hostround.com are those hosts which I'd have a deal with.
    People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.

Registered
    Start with small bills: https://rockhoster.com/linux.html
    I believe that $5 is not a fortune for good VPS

Give Legionbox.com a try. Their network uptime is great - their promise 99.9% is correct.
    Speed of my sites is great and I would like to say that my visitors are happy with the speed upload of my pages. They write good feedbacks about this.

Registered
    If you are looking for good SSD based solution so then I would recommend you to have a look at kvchosting.net. They are TOP1 SSD based service provider.