Thread: What is TF IDF in SEO?

Registered
    TF*IDF is an information retrieval technique that weighs a term’s frequency (TF) and its inverse document frequency (IDF).

In other words, TF will tell you the frequency in which a term will appear on a page and IDF will tell you how often the term appears in a larger dataset. A good example will be the top 10 search results of the keyword.

When you know how often the keyword appears on all the top websites, that Google ranks, and how often it appears on your page, you can optimize your page content accordingly.

Registered
    TF*IDF is an information retrieval technique that weighs a term’s frequency (TF) and its inverse document frequency (IDF).

In other words, TF will tell you the frequency in which a term will appear on a page and IDF will tell you how often the term appears in a larger dataset. A good example will be the top 10 search results of the keyword.

When you know how often the keyword appears on all the top websites, that Google ranks, and how often it appears on your page, you can optimize your page content accordingly.

Junior Registered
    Since you’re reading this post, you may already be familiar with tf*idf (at least to some extent).

There are plenty of well informed articles, and even some tools, out there that are worth your attention.

But what’s more is the research, and the math — and I think understanding how these fit together is worthy of a new post.

There are a lot of folks much smarter than myself building natural language processing engines at a much higher level than I’m capable of; but that’s not what I’m here to talk to you about.

Instead I want to show you what we’ve built and how we’re using it. If you just want to go grab some tf*idf data and not muck about reading the rest of this post, you can go ahead and do that clicking the button below.

The current version is built to support English only, but we have plans to add other languages in the future.

Junior Registered
    Since you’re reading this post, you may already be familiar with tf*idf (at least to some extent).

There are plenty of well informed articles, and even some tools, out there that are worth your attention.

But what’s more is the research, and the math — and I think understanding how these fit together is worthy of a new post.

There are a lot of folks much smarter than myself building natural language processing engines at a much higher level than I’m capable of; but that’s not what I’m here to talk to you about.

Instead I want to show you what we’ve built and how we’re using it. If you just want to go grab some tf*idf data and not muck about reading the rest of this post, you can go ahead and do that clicking the button below.

The current version is built to support English only, but we have plans to add other languages in the future.

TF-IDF is Google's way of determining the quality of a piece of content based on an established expectation of what an in-depth piece of content contains.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $12 PER Year
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free Setup and IPMI

Registered
    TF will tell you the frequency in which a term will appear on a page and IDF will tell you how often the term appears in a larger dataset.

Registered
    It’s not a manipulation of search engines; it’s a method of analyzing the topics in content, and it’s built on the same principles as the search engines themselves. Because of that, it has amazing potential for SEOs who need a truly objective method to measure and improve content.
    https://www.whizadvert.com

Registered

It�s not a manipulation of search engines

It's not a manipulation of search engines; it's a method of analyzing the topics in content, and it's built on the same principles as the search engines themselves. Because of that, it has amazing potential for SEOs who need a truly objective method to measure and improve content.
    https://www.whizadvert.com