Thread: VPS in Europe at low rates

Registered

VPS in Europe at low rates

Accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are really attractive for me and I'd like to know your advice, which plan is better to buy and why?

For me, Libertyvps.net kvm vps hosting deals look more attractive in terms of features.
    According to customer hosting reviews, their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Registered
    Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies, I mean hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    They are too good in customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.

Why not to give 3v-host.com a try? They are professional and they offer feature-packed vps hosting accounts in Ukraine.
    It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

My favorite web host in Europe is Vpsget.com pretty obviously. Reliable servers, exceptionally fast support, exceptional professionals.

Registered
    These hosts - legionbox.com and libertyvps.net - are worth trying.
    The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

Think that QHoster.com would work fine for you. Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

I recently switched to Rockhoster.com from another hosting provider where the service was down for days at a time and they would not respond to communications. The support team is second to none. Reasonably priced and well supported. We're very happy.

Registered
    Just want to say that legionbox.com is good enough to have a deal with, plans from hosting.uk are also worth trying as they are full of useful resources.
    Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have a very responsive customer service.