Thread: Right and reliable hosting in Europe

Registered

Right and reliable hosting in Europe

I need a right and reliable hosting account in Europe and think of having a deal either from hosting.uk or web hosting from swissnode.ch, so what should I do?

Can say that Hostplay.com is excellent webhost, uptime 100% with offshore vps hosting packages.
    Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
    They are the best.

Registered
    QHoster.com and libertyvps.net are the best hosting providers in the IT industry.
    They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites in Europe, Invpsus.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites. No doubt, your sites will be in good hands, friends.

Take a look at Hostnamaste.com web hosting deals. They have powerful servers located in France.
    I recommend them all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting company I have dealt with.

Guys, you can also check out Cloudarion.com web hosting deals. Now I have already transferred my other blogs to this decent host.
    Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.

On the strength of the mentioned above can recommend you to compare these web hosts and their hosting deals:
    1) Rockhoster.com
    2) QHoster.com
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Registered
    Plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are the best.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.