Thread: SSD VPS hositng from a dennet provider

Registered

SSD VPS hositng from a dennet provider

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net SSD VPS accounts are to my liking and need to know which way is better to follow?
    I am willing to host a forum.

I like QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS + discount: VPS and Dedicated Server - GHR8WY5P4P - Personal voucher for $50 (applies to annual billing cycles).
    They are always more than happy to negotiate what your account will have - for example same price for half the space and double the bandwidth if this is what you require.

Registered
    Hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are able to meet all your demands.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Here is a new discount code on QHoster.com hosting deals: Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to 6, 12, 24, 36 month billing cycles)
    Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff. Recommended.

I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting service.
    This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Well, kvchosting.net service has been excellent and top notice thus far.
    Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

Registered
    Have a look at accounts which hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com provide as they are proven to be the best.
    Their Web hosting is marvelous! For a low price you can have a perfect Web host, it has a lot of features and is smooth to use. I never had any problems using their Web hosting. I suggest you to use them for a 99.9% uptime website!

I have been with kvchosting.net for a while to appreciate their professionalism. Uptime is unprecedented.
    The couple of times I had problems, the support staff have was right up there for me to respond, matter resolved within minutes, no fuss.