Thread: Which VPS should I stick to?

Registered

Which VPS should I stick to?

Which VPS should I stick to - kvchosting.net or libertyvps.net?
    So what would you do if you were me?

I have had a good run dealing with kvchosting.net team. They assisted me until my problem was solved and most of the time they do it for me instantly.
    Through e-mail - fast quick and through responses just how i want it to be. Highly recommended!

Registered
    Have a look at deals from hostround.com and yourlasthost.com.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

I started with Kvchosting.net basic ssd vps hosting account - and I am impressed from the start.
    I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

Registered
    VPS deals from brixly.uk and hostingsource.com can be suitable for all your needs.
    Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.

I was sceptical when I first started to look at kvchosting.net ssd web host. But I saw some good reviews, and decided to give them a try.
    Not only that, but the staff is professional and they respect the customers. They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.

The Staff of Kvchosting.net web host has always provided Stellar customer service. I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain.
    I have high marks for this hosting provider. I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.