Thread: VPS to buy ... where from?

Registered

VPS to buy ... where from?

Libertyvps.net and hosting.uk VPS deals are to my liking and need to know which plan is better to stick to host a blog?

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

Give Rockhoster.com team a try. They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers. I feel I know them personally.

Registered
    These hosts - libertyvps.net and hosting.uk - are worth trying.
    All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

Think that you will not regret having looked at INSIGHT WEB HOSTING - their work is based on quality.
    The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

Registered
    Use VPS deals from reliable companies: hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
    These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Can recommend Cloudarion.com hosting deals. They have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic.
    So, I have no experience with their dedicated servers. But, I've never had a problem with VPS plans. The pricing is great for the features.

Registered
    At qhoster.com you can:
    - chose server location from many options
    - chose payment methods from many options
    - chose platform for your VPS Windows or Linux
    - chose managed or unmanaged

I've only had a wonderful experience with this host. Libertyvps.net is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond.
    This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. So far, I am extremely impressed with Hosting.uk hosting and their professional tech support.
    There is nothing that counts more than decent support, they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this.