Thread: Low cost server with high uptime and quality support

Registered

Low cost server with high uptime and quality support

Comparing servers from junedataplace.com and legionbox.com, which plan would you advised me to try?

Customer's safety is the main goal for serversbase.com team. They offer a wide range of dedicated server packages.
    + you will get 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Centohost.com provider has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and very user friendly.
    On the few occasions that I have not been able to figure something out the phone has been answered quickly with little-to- no wait time and they have helped me in a courteous and professional manner.

I must say that Cloudarion.com is reliable place to order web hosting plans, their cPanel makes life easier for website owners offering nice tools to help me to perform tasks easy and reliably.
    The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic!

Nice server hosting packages offered by Exmasters.com - Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Registered
    Low cost servers are available from QHoster.com and Xtremededi.com.
    Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

Try to look through a good alternative.
    On the few times that I did contact kvchosting.net technical support department I received a reply that was helpful and courteous.
    Don't look any further - if they come cheaper you will never get this level of support.

Registered
    If you are looking for cheap SSD based services I would recommend you to have a look at kvchosting.net.