Thread: Shared account to sign up with

Registered

Shared account to sign up with

KVChosting.net and junedataplace.com shared accounts are really enticing for me and I wonder which plan is better to buy to host a forum with? What do you think?

I can recommend kvchosting.net as the best choice of hosting provider. Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.

I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at kvchosting.net web host.
    Their Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.

Registered
    Shared accounts from yourlasthost.com and hostingsource.com are able to meet all your demands.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever you have a problem - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.

I can add that Kvchosting.net is a fantastic host. They're cheap, reliable, friendly, give massive amounts of space and bandwidth and best of all, they're quick on the case!
    My account was set up in under 1 hour! Also, they reply to your support tickets very quickly.

Since Kvchosting.net have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
    This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend its services!

Really nice hosting provider - believe your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose kvchosting.net ... I like their features:
    - FFMEPG, Lame MP3, TomCat, Phyton
    - Zend Optimizer, MIME Type
    - 24/7 proactive support
    - Full Raid Servers (Raid 10)
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.