Thread: Cheap server to buy ... where from?

Registered

Cheap server to buy ... where from?

Hostwebis.com and legionbox.com servers are good enough to have a deal with and I am in two minds which plan should I buy?

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.

You can rely on Hosting Source and their US servers. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

I know Exmasters.com is a good place where you will be able to compare many different packages - the price for them is quite reasonable.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Registered
    Cheap servers from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are worth trying.
    They offer dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

Take a look at Cloudarion.com servers. Their customer service is great as well. I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly. The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by them.

Registered
    I'd recommend you to use servers from QHoster.com and Xtremededi.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Serversbase.com dedicated server hosting service is great and the amount of space/bandwidth for the price is even better!
    The pricing is ridiculously cheap, especially when combined with a coupon.
    Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues.

You can trust digitalserver.com.mx web host - they offer nice servers in Mexico. Their technical support is amazing.
    The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive.