Thread: Choosing a VPS account

Registered

Choosing a VPS account

Junedataplace.com and legionbox.com ... which VPS is better to sign up with?
    Plan to host a blog.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Check out rockhoster.com vps in NL plans. Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.

Registered
    VPS deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are able to meet all your needs.
    Affordable price, rock solid service and very fast professional customer service.

Give Kvchosting.net a try. It took about a half hour to an hour for my VPS to be configured and ready. Check out their ssd vps plans.
    The server that I was placed on was faster in just about every way than the servers I had been on in the past and I have not experienced any downtime that I was not notified about beforehand.

I have seen nice VPS deals offered by these web hosts: 1) Arixe.com ; 2) DailyRazor.com ; 3) Cloudarion.com
    You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

If you need reliable VPS in Canada, can recommend Canspace.ca and their website hosting solutions.
    Their control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password protected folders. I simply love this host!

From mentioned web hosts, believe dailyrazor.com will be the best choice of web host.
    The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.