Thread: Cheap and reliable VPS account to sign up with ...

Registered

Cheap and reliable VPS account to sign up with ...

KVChosting.net and QHoster.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I wonder which way is better to sign up with?
    I want to host a big blog, so what would you do being in my place?

When I joined the kvchosting.net community the support I received in order to launch my website was prompt, thorough and personal.
    In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice.

Registered
    Use VPS deals from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with Kvchosting.net ssd virtual private servers.
    There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. It is like they motivate you to grow your bussiness. And everything works!

Registered
    VPS accounts from hostround.com and legionbox.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
    The uptime has been fantastic and the support staff is always responsive, polite, and helpful. The pricing has also been very satisfactory.

My Vote comes to kvchosting.net - their ssd vps hosting solutions look great.
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
    Their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

Recently needed a PHP web host so I decided to give QHoster.com a try. This is a straight-forward, easy to use service company.
    Tech support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.

I have a small Joomla web site hosted with QHoster.com web host. It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service.
    According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer.

Registered
    I think you should go with a decent server because cheap server can cause cyber attack. They don't provide good security too, So I think you should check which one suits you the best and then you can go with it.