Thread: VPS in NL .... need to know about them ...

Registered

VPS in NL .... need to know about them ...

I need a VPS in NL and QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are in my mind, so I wonder which plan is better to sign up with?

Registered
    Both mentioned companies - hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net - are worthwhile.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

Give QHoster.com a try. I've never experienced this level of support from any company regardless of the industry.
    Their package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.
    Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

Think that it will be useful to share my 2 cents about my hosting experience dealing with QHoster.com cPanel web host.
    Their pricing is quite reasonable. I get what I pay for. Their features and free bonuses impressed me a lot - this attracted me a lot, so I decided to give them a try.

I am impressed by QHoster.com server locations: USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf).
    Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

Give QHoster.com team a try. This is the third hosting company I have used and is by far and away the best yet.
    Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

I am happy with the way I am being looked after at Rockhoster.com - Well, an excellent hosting company.
    They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.