Thread: Need a VPS in Europe in a quality manner

Registered

Need a VPS in Europe in a quality manner

Two hosts (QHoster.com and Hosting.uk) are advised me to try in terms hosting a blog and I'd like to know what should I do? I mean which way is better to follow from your point of view?

We use QHoster.com for our web and email hosting and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime since we've been using them.
    We've recommended them to some of our associates and they have ended up using them as well.

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. Give QHoster.com team a try.
    Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
    Customer support is responsive and helpful.

Registered
    Hostround.com and asvhost.com deals are great and reliable.
    They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.

I like their server locations: Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).

I've been with QHoster.com for over 8 months now and I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever.

I am a proud QHoster.com customer for many months and have had an amazing experience thus far.
    I used to be 'new' in webhosting, but thanks to them holding my hand throughout and providing timely help, I can now brag about all the knowledge I learned!

I've been with QHoster.com for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes.
    Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too. Reasonably priced and well supported. We're very happy.