Thread: VPS deal to sign up with

Registered

VPS deal to sign up with

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS deals are provided on lovely conditions and I'd like to know if I want to host a forum which plan is better to buy for it?

I would recommend kvchosting.net to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting.
    The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.
    Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.

Registered
    VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be suitable for all your needs. Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service. Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues.

I have not been disappointed with kvchosting.net service due to these things:
    - super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support.
    - site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

Registered
    KVChosting.net as well as libertyvps.net are trustworthy hosting providers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.

Happy using kvchosting.net service. Amazing tech support, even installed some Perl modules I needed.
    I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.

Well, kvchosting.net is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support.
    Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.