Thread: Looking for well-priced vps hosts in Europe?

Looking for well-priced vps hosts in Europe?

If you need to buy a VPS hosting solution in Europe, what provider would you use?
    What can you say about these web hosting providers and their server stability?
    1) Libertyvps.net
    2) Rockhoster.com
    Can I trust them? Where can I read feedbacks and reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
    What provider is better?

Registered
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying because of their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I like rockhoster.com feature-packed vps hosting solutions. I would recommend their vps hosting Netherlands dealsw to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

Very happy with rockhoster.com Netherlands hosting service and would not hesitate to recommend them.
    Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.

I have been using rockhoster.com for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
    There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.

Rockhoster.com uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!