Thread: Square 9 Softworks Announces SOC 1, SOC 2, and HIPAA Certification for GlobalSearch C

Registered

Square 9 Softworks Announces SOC 1, SOC 2, and HIPAA Certification for GlobalSearch C

New Haven, CT (Jan. 25, 2021) — Square 9 Softworks, developers of award-winning enterprise content management (ECM) and digital transformation solutions, is proud to announce GlobalSearch Cloud, their cloud ECM platform, and GlobalCapture Cloud Transformation Services, has achieved Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2 and HIPAA compliance recertification. The SOC 1 and 2 standards, developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), are a recognized attestation that certifies Square 9’s information security policies and procedures for handling data meet strict principles for storage, security, availability, and confidentiality. “Square 9 remains committed to providing industry-leading, cloud-enabled solutions for our cloud customers. Many organizations have had to evolve and provide end-users access to their critical records and content from remote workspaces; SOC 1 and 2 certifications assure our end users and resellers that we have implemented the proper controls and audit measures to make certain their important records and content remain secure and available,” said Michael Frattini, senior vice president of operations and corporate compliance officer at Square 9. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Security Rule of 2003, commonly referred to as HIPAA, addresses the security of electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI). The addition of HIPAA certification extends Square 9’s commitment to security, availability, and confidentiality for those customers that process or store any ePHI within Square 9’s cloud. Square 9’s HIPAA certification enables executing Business Associate Agreements with all covered entities, providing the peace of mind that their information will be handled and secured according to confidentiality standards. “The pandemic may have sped up the need for many organizations to move their records management strategy to the cloud. It is important to these organizations that their service provider can guarantee their records will not be disclosed except where meaningful use applies. Achieving HIPAA certification assures our customers and resellers that they can rely on Square 9 to have the requisite physical and technical safeguards needed to ensure ePHI privacy and security,” explained Erin Keller, director of operations and Square 9’s HIPAA Compliance Officer. ### About Square 9 SoftworksAs a trendsetting software development firm, Square 9 is a creative force in the next generation of both on-premise and cloud-enabled Content Management solutions. Intensely customer-focused and highly responsive, Square 9 delivers effective, value-driven solutions and has achieved a reputation for excellence in meeting its customers’ rapidly evolving needs. In addition to GlobalSearch, the award-winning Content Management solution platform, Square 9 has been widely recognized for its diverse portfolio of products, including solutions for document capture automation, business process automation, and web forms management. Square 9 Softworks distributes its solutions internationally through a network of highly skilled channel resellers from its corporate office in New Haven, Connecticut.
    The post Square 9 Softworks Announces SOC 1, SOC 2, and HIPAA Certification for GlobalSearch Cloud and GlobalCapture Cloud Transformation Services first appeared on ENX Magazine | The Week in Imaging.

Registered
    OMG... it’s complicated. I almost didn't understand anything. Maybe someone knows where you can order software for the company? I don't really want to figure it all out on my own.

Registered
    Not everyone can understand this, and that's normal. They people who need to know this know it already.

Registered
    Yes, I have seen that Square 9 Softworks Announces SOC 1, SOC 2, and HIPAA Certification for GlobalSearch C. This is great and important for me as a person who actively studies all new technologies in this world. I recently learned about MQTT Broker and how it works. And its principle is simple -- it is to transfer data between certain devices as quickly and stably as possible. Many people are interested in this here, aren't they? Therefore, if you want to learn more about this, I suggest you go now to the site I will share in my post. And thx for sharing, man.