Thread: VPS deal with sign up with

Registered

VPS deal with sign up with

VPS deals which legionbox.com and libertyvps.net provide are attractive for me and I want to host a Wordpress blog with and I wonder which one is better to buy? What do you think?

You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and Legionbox.com web host comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!

Registered
    I think for wordpress blog you will be fine with shared account to get started with. But one of your considered hosts - libertyvps.net is considered to be offshore host and they are good web hosting company. If you need some other kind of hosts you can check eurovps.com or kvchosting.net

I would recommend legionbox.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    10 out of 10 is my final rating of this web host. You will make right choice if you decide host your site with them.

Registered
    For Wordpress you will need Linux VPS and if your blog is quite new you will be fine with shared hosting account first time. As for the provider I can point you to qhoster.com. They have good service quality and support.

When it comes to vps hosting I prefer the one based on ssd storage like Kvchosting.net - take a look at their ssd vps accounts.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.