Thread: fake ecommerce ideas- Help me to define my topic

fake ecommerce ideas- Help me to define my topic

Hi
    After reading this post here: http://www.websitepublisher.net/foru...hread.php?t=25, I thought I got interested in the concept of building and selling websites on Ebay... But I still have some questions.... I would like to build some fake ecommerce sites (ecommerce review sites based on aws, datafeed or affiliate links...) with 30-50 products.

- Can I sell AWS sites even if it is made with content from Amazon or do I need to provide a summary of Amazon's review using my own words?
    - Do you think 30-50 pages is good?
    - Do you think $29.90-$39.90 is cheap for one site?
    - Can I sell a site that paraphrase the product's description from the merchand?
    - can I provide a domain with the site or only the files
    - Is there any copyright in the aws script from this site (Chris aws script) and does this script compatible with aws4?

Thanks for your help for all my posts
    Affiliate Websites: 1 |2|3|

I don't really get a lot of your questions, but generally...

Yes you can sell an AWS site. 30-50 pages may be good if the products are of a high value or you're likely to sell large quantities of them. AWS sites normally have more pages than that though.

$30 - $40 is cheap for a well made site, but people aren't prepared to pay much for aws sites on ebay. I tried to sell a couple of mine months back and there was hardly any interest. That was even with having PR, already in the SERPs and a domain name. Glad they didn't sell now though, cause they're generating reasonable revenue for me

I don't really think it's worth selling to be honest, at least not on ebay. After you deduct the cost of a domain, you could be talking $24.90 for a working site. Is it really worth it?

A way to bring cash in monthly basis

Hi,

I went with the first idea to generate some monthly (and regular) cash by providing some turnkey websites without domain and hosting and by selling 50 packs of all sites: I would like to give only the files for the site. I visited ebay and I found that many websites that people sell are very basic and similar (search engine, travel,..) and want to provide something different.

About other idea: I would provide a website with domain + hosting .. but with reserved price on ebay. I would like to build a website and sell it 2-3 month later. So for these kind of site, $200 will be very cheap. In other hand, If I have success promoting it, I'll not sell.

What do you think?
    Affiliate Websites: 1 |2|3|

Registered
    To give a trouble free Internet experience to the consumer. I would like to start a free website to give consumers an idea of the quality of any web-based business they are interested in dealin?
    ________
    F40
    Last edited by Marshal; 04-23-2011 at 12:37 PM.