Thread: Hosting and domain registration .mx, .com.mx, org.mx in Mexico?

Hosting and domain registration .mx, .com.mx, org.mx in Mexico?

Hey guys,
    Do you know any professional web hosting provider and domain registrar .mx, .com.mx, org.mx in Mexico?

I would like to get 500 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
    Do you know anything about digitalserver.com.mx ? Their web hosting & domain registration services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

The techs at digitalserver.com.mx walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
    To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.

Can't say anything bad about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting. Support is good & fast! Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. I've found their service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous.

After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico. I have never seen such an elite service!
    Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help.

I had a few problems to set up my new account, but thanks to the awesome support of digitalserver.com.mx finally I managed it.
    Their support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. Even I'm using my webspace for a short time, I'm very happy with my choice.