Thread: hostsailor.com vs yourlasthost.com

Registered

hostsailor.com vs yourlasthost.com

Servers from hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com are attractive for me and I plan to host a forum with one of them and I wonder which way is better to follow?

The services offered by ServerFolio.com are far superior to my previous hosting service, which I had for more than a decade.
    Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. I can't imagine receiving better service from any webhost regardless of the price.

IMHO, Swisslayer.com dedicated servers will meet your expectations.
    They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.

Registered
    I never heard about both of them, You can check out the reviews available for them. But you shouldn't go with any new which is not that popular because it can get you in trouble. you should go with godaddy, 1and1 and few others which are popular and they are cheap too. And remember to use disaster recovery plans with them.

Registered
    These hosts hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com are worth trying.
    Their servers work with no glitches and servers are low cost and reliable.

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

Personally I consider kvchosting.net to be really cool place - their dedicated servers are super fast (stability is 100%).
    So, take your time to look at their hosting packages and choose the most appropriate one.

==>> my recommendation is to give Cloudarion.com a try - they offer powerful dedicated servers at good rates.
    I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

I am suprised to see so much reviews about this host. I've been with Yourlasthost.com for 3 months now, and I've never had a single issue with my website.
    My site is always up, and if ever needed any additional help, I've always received great turnaround time.