Thread: shared account to buy for hositng a forum with

Registered

shared account to buy for hositng a forum with

Mechanicweb.com and oissite.com shared accounts which are nice for me and I want to know which way is better to follow?

I like mechanicweb.com web host. They offer higher server resources than the industry standard. 5 MBPS IO, 100% of 1 CPU core are not common and many do not offer 1 GB Physical RAM.
    + they offer 45-day money back guarantee.

Registered
    Check out plans which hostingsource.com and hosting.uk provide as they are considered to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
    The stuff of them are really professional, every time you need a help they are there. They are really the best solutions for hosting.

The fact is that mechanicweb.com host has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
    They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend. They've provided more than what I need.

I switched to mechanicweb.com shared hosting after several days of research. I was with another host, but this web host topped all the features and had rave reviews by everyone.
    They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.

I can tell you that mechanicweb.com do everything 20 times better than my previous web host.
    There is plenty of information in advance when server maintenance is required. And I have never experienced downtime outwith maintenance on any of my sites.

Go ahead and don't waste your time any longer, OP - cos mechanicweb.com is well-known web host.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras!