Thread: oissite.com vs suissrack.com

Registered

oissite.com vs suissrack.com

Servers from oissite.com and suissrack.com are attractive for me and I need to know which way is better to follow?

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.
    How much do you require?

I can recommend you to compare these hosts and their dedicated servers:
    - Okayservers.com
    - Inmotionhosting.com
    - Swisslayer.com
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I have only positive comments to make about suisserack.com web hosting in Switzerland services.
    It also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

As you know, the truth comes out of comparison - I recommend QHoster.com servers. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for website!

Registered
    I checked them and found both of them okay. But I think you can go with some other hosting companies also which will provide you some more important features and also the reliability that you want. And you will also get cloud disaster recovery solutions with them so that you will never face any kind of problem in your future.

Registered
    Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com can be suitable for your needs.
    Their servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.