Thread: Help me please

Registered

Help me please

I need your help in selecting a right server for me and two hosts are in my mind: legionbox.com and suissrack.com, what's your would-be choice?

I think Okayservers.com is a good deal!
    I have a couple of sites hosted there that I had as an image hosting for 9 months.
    I am also very surprised by the support. I wasn't expecting much.

Registered
    I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

I would like to draw your attention to warez-host.com and their offshore servers in Russia, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Sweden.
    They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing.

Registered
    Servers from oissite.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
    They have well-balanced servers which are low cost and trustworthy.
    Support is second to none.

==>> digitalserver.com.mx is pretty good place for getting powerful and fast servers at reasonable rates.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Recommend cloudarion.com as I am pleased running my sites with them.
    Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
    I also like their features.