Thread: How to detect whether my site is ranked by Google or not?

Registered

How to detect whether my site is ranked by Google or not?

Google world's leader in search engines and occupies almost entire market as a behemoth search engine. Every small business owner wish to their website on Google search and keep on asking the most frequently asked question "is my website recognized by Google? And how to find it's progress?" There is a Technical method to find it.

To determine whether your site is currently included in Google's index, do a site: search for your site's URL. For example, a search for "site:seleniumonlinetraining.in" then you can see whether your site is indexed by search engine big giant or not.

Registered
    If your site is not indexed by SE, submit your website manually for crawling.

Junior Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Indraja View Post
    Google world's leader in search engines and occupies almost entire market as a behemoth search engine. Every small business owner wish to their website on Google search and keep on asking the most frequently asked question "is my website recognized by Google? And how to find it's progress?" There is a Technical method to find it.

To determine whether your site is currently included in Google's index, do a site: search for your site's URL. For example, a search for "site:seleniumonlinetraining.in" then you can see whether your site is indexed by search engine big giant or not.
    Agree with Indraja,We can do this manually or we can check this out in Google console tool that how many pages of my site get index and how many not .

Registered
    Just submit your site to google(or any other) for indexing and it wouldn't take more than a day or two for your site to get indexed

You can find Google ranking using various online tools or even using the keywords directly in the Google searches.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $12 PER Year
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free Setup and IPMI

Registered
    There is not guaranteed way of measuring this, you may get online tools that will tell you , but where are they searching from, they dont have a search history, searches change by the minute as it leans towards trends and proximity, search history and many other variables, what yo see in your ignito screen or on semrush is not what the rest of the world is seeing. The best way, it to keep track in google webmaster tools you ave position rating because of the volatility of a search result it woul be madness to base any kind of website data on a day or even week to week basis. You need a average over time. Amount of traffic, organic is also a indicator.

Registered
    Using a Quick and Easy Keyword Rank Checker Tool
    Google search results are not static, so these tools only provide you with a general idea of your website position and, most importantly, if it’s trending up or down. However, performing your own Google search is also not completely accurate as there are many variables that Google uses to evaluate what results they bring up for users. These tools are the best option to getting a big-picture view of how your site is performing.