Thread: wordpress web hosting services?

wordpress web hosting services?

Good day,

I want to know about the quality of wpwebhost.com wordpress web hosting services.
    My budget is $10/mo. I am planning to host my wordpress sites at shared hosting account.

Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Registered
    Qhoster.com and rackend.com services are worth your attention.
    The support staff is exemplary. I ran into several issues trying to get my WordPress website put together, and the support crew was polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

Good job WPwebhost.com team. Steady so!

Use coupon code WP15OFF which will give you the 15% off + yearly as that gives a 40% OFF + Free .blog domain name.
    Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host for hosting any web site.

I am sure that QHoster.com is great option for getting cPanel web hosting plans for running wordpress blogs efficiently.
    Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

Excellent value for money.

In mechanicweb.com shared hosting plans all features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems.

Registered
    QHoster.com and hostround.com provide Wordpress-friendly services with high uptime and quality support.
    Reliability -Never Goes Down
    Technical Support - Always Respond
    Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
    Server & Net Speed - always optimal
    Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

Try to look at hostwebspaces.com wordpress web hosting deals. Now I have already transferred my other blogs to this decent host.
    Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.

Registered
    Have a look at plans from mechanicweb.com.
    The support team is marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur.
    Plans are full-featured. +100 to them.

Registered
    Just want to draw your attention to hostnexus.com Wordpress hosting as they are considered to be the best in delivering hosting in a quality manner.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made me feel comfortable in choosing them.