Thread: Does website rank lowered if content modified in an existing web page?

Registered

Does website rank lowered if content modified in an existing web page?

Does website rank lowered by search engines if content modified in an existing web page?

Registered
    Well it depends if the content is weaker then you will lose rank if its better on on par then you may see an increase as it my be seen a fresh content. Especially if you have had the same content for a very long time. Google like new content on a website because a it means users are getting the latest information , and secondly it means the webmaster is involved and cares for the quality of his site. I have seen with very big content changes a drop in ranking for a day or two , im not sure why but it always comes back up..My quess is that gowle drops your rank while it re evaluates your content and then places it back where their algorithms determine you belong

It depends on the type of content that is changed or updated. Usually original content helps to identify your webpage uniquely to rank it higher in search engines. Google prefers original content to rank them higher in their search results. They are good ways to build huge traffic and build your search engine popularity.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $12 PER Year
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free Setup and IPMI