Thread: EU dedicated hosting services?

EU dedicated hosting services?

I need #1 web host, I would like to get dedicated hosting plans at (with real EU ips).
    What can you say about Sivehost.com EU dedicated hosting services?
    How are their hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Registered
    QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide the best VPS accounts in Europe on lovely conditions.
    They are great in all aspects!
    1. Speed is very good.
    2. Live chat support is ok.
    3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
    4. Uptime is good.

I would recommend SiveHost.com to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.
    I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys.

Will be with SiveHost.com for a long time. Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.
    Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

Sivehost.com have been fantastic. Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble.
    I can only hope that they won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to sivehost.com dedicated server hosting service.
    I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.