Thread: VPS deal to have a deal with ...

Registered

VPS deal to have a deal with ...

Comparing VPS deals from hostwinds.com and libertyvps.net, which plan is better to have a deal with for hosting a forum with?

I am sure that hostwinds.com team will be the best choice for running any kind of web sites. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    All in all I am pleased to deal with them, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.

Registered
    I want to say that both mentioned companies - hostwinds.com and libertyvps.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive. Support is second to none.

I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
    Libertyvps.net uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host for hosting forum discussion boards.

Registered
    Hostwinds.com as well as libertyvps.net are worth trying as their rep is high and stainless.
    They are too good in customer support. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.

Registered
    As I think hostwinds is reliable and you can go with it, other company also looks good, But most of the people use hostwinds, You can check out the reviews of the other one also to see how it is really and if it is fine you can go with it. However, before you upload your website you should use some nice code inspection tools so that your site will be free from all kind of vulnerability related error.

The only host I've ever renewed my services with! Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.
    In my opinion there is not better host than Hostwinds.com Litespeed ssd host, with the same price I mean.

I have been using hostwinds.com for a couple of months and I'm very happy with their services.
    Their servers, support and uptime is superb. They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.

Finally I have found a good home for my web sites. Hostwinds.com is really good option for hosting any kind of web hosts.
    They offer really perfect One Click Installer! Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.