Thread: Learning SEO

Registered

Learning SEO

SEO is a never ending process, we all know this but there is something new we get to learn while doing SEO in daily routine. Which is the most valuable thing you think you have learned till date?

It's easy to forget sometimes, when you hang around the cool SEO blogs, that there are those of us who are just starting out – learning for the first time the ways your website code and inbound links effect the likelihood that your pages will rank. Like most of us, I stumbled into SEO.

Registered
    Learning SEO is something anyone can do. And the best part is you can do it mostly on your own as long as you know where to begin.Then you can start applying what you’ve learned and be well on your way to becoming an expert.

Junior Registered
    Dily routeen seo meens submit our links into high domain authority submission sites, check the google search console, and get the daily report from google analytics, and weekly once we verify the on page,
    Then new modules is to connect the peoples and interact with them to add the our infographics into another infographic sites, to create the videos to promote with another free sites like youtube and video promotion sites.

Registered
    I dont do it dailly it takes to much time. I work and analyse my site through google analytics every 3rd day. See where there are big bounce rates . Once every two weeks i will update website content and take a look at my back links. However i find focusing more on your site , website architecture as well as user experience and design, and getting your name out there just works way better as a seo strategy than actively pursuing back links , and all the tricks and tips presented to us by webmaster claiming to be experts. You know who is a expert on google seo ? Google is so use analytics and webmaster tools and you will be ok .