Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the best WordPress slider plugin?

Registered

What is the best WordPress slider plugin?

What is the best WordPress slider plugin?

Registered
    The pro version of the plugin includes support for video playback. It also includes a range of add ons including Instagram integration, Pinterest integration, lightbox support, cropping, and thumbnails.

Junior Registered
    Hi, there are many slider Plugins in WordPress such as Meta slider, Slider resolution etc. But as per my experience, Meta slider is an old one but having a lot of download. Now a days slider resolution used my many wordpress user, it advance of meta slider.

I am using Slider resolution on my blogging website Web By Webb

Registered
    This WordPress slider plugin is a dynamic and intuitive multi-layer slider which allows adding stunning image and video slides to website pages, posts, theme header or any other location. The layers come in six types: image, text, media (YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Flickr or Dailymotion, HD video), hotspot and social sharing buttons. The plugin is optimized for touchscreen devices and supports swipe control at its best.
    Best Android Training | Devops Training | SQL Server Training and many more IT courses.

Registered
    Ther is actually a huge article on this on wmpudev where they tested the loading times performance and features of many major sliders , the top the came up was smart slider. However this is just the opinion of one blogger i suggest you do some research google or just test it out.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by petershene View Post
    Ther is actually a huge article on this on wmpudev where they tested the loading times performance and features of many major sliders , the top the came up was smart slider. However this is just the opinion of one blogger i suggest you do some research google or just test it out.
    wmpudev is a huge community for web designers and developers.

Registered
    Use Revolutions slider but i like the older version because it was very lite weight and easy to load. The latest version which was released after 2017 and recently releasing versions are taking too much time to load and unable to work on them.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisforce View Post
    Use Revolutions slider but i like the older version because it was very lite weight and easy to load. The latest version which was released after 2017 and recently releasing versions are taking too much time to load and unable to work on them.
    Yeah even I too observed loading issues in revolution slides but still it is only the best slider plugin.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by foggyhub View Post
    Hi, there are many slider Plugins in WordPress such as Meta slider, Slider resolution etc. But as per my experience, Meta slider is an old one but having a lot of download. Now a days slider resolution used my many wordpress user, it advance of meta slider.

I am using Slider resolution on my blogging website Web By Webb
    Meta slider looks interesting and very useful, it will take minimum JavaScript and Cascaded style sheets so that it will load faster. Meta slider reaching near one million downloads which shows how genuine this free plugin is. It is tested up to 4.9.5 and updated on regular basis.

We can check it's features:

General:
    * Simple and intuitive interface – perfect for individual users, developers & clients!
    * Fast – requires only the minimum JavaScript/CSS on your page
    * Creatively responsive

Creative:
    * Unrestricted full-width support for image slides, including captions, links, title texts and alt. texts.
    * Includes drag and drop slide reordering, intelligent image cropping, set image crop position.
    * Multiple slideshow configuration options (e.g. for speed,
    * Has Admin Preview

Registered
    Slider is nothing but a image carousel or roller in Website Design. S
    WordPress is the world's largest php and MySQL based Content Management System (CMS). If you design a carousel images in the home page it will attract audience a lot.

I found a free WordPress image carousel called "Slide Anything" an HTML image carousel with 50+ user five star rating and 40,000+ active installations. Slide Anything plugin released it's latest version 2.1.5 and updated the code a month ago. It's an open source software.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by cathlilly View Post
    Meta slider looks interesting and very useful, it will take minimum JavaScript and Cascaded style sheets so that it will load faster. Meta slider reaching near one million downloads which shows how genuine this free plugin is. It is tested up to 4.9.5 and updated on regular basis.

We can check it's features:

General:
    * Simple and intuitive interface – perfect for individual users, developers & clients!
    * Fast – requires only the minimum JavaScript/CSS on your page
    * Creatively responsive

Creative:
    * Unrestricted full-width support for image slides, including captions, links, title texts and alt. texts.
    * Includes drag and drop slide reordering, intelligent image cropping, set image crop position.
    * Multiple slideshow configuration options (e.g. for speed,
    * Has Admin Preview
    I tried meta slider WordPress plugin which offers easy dashboard to add more carousel images with custom effects and animations.

Registered
    1. Soliloguy
    2. Slider Revolution
    3. Meta Slider
    4. LayerSlider
    5. Easing Slider

Registered
    1. Soliloguy
    2. Slider Revolution
    3. Meta Slider
    4. LayerSlider
    5. Easing Slider

Registered
    Here is the list of new WordPress slider plugin.
    Soliloquy. Soliloquy is the best responsive WordPress slider plugin available on the market.
    Slider Revolution.
    LayerSlider.
    RoyalSlider.
    Slider by WD.
    WonderPlugin WordPress Slider.
    Smooth Slider.
    Master Slider.

Registered
    Here is the list of new WordPress slider plugin.
    Soliloquy. Soliloquy is the best responsive WordPress slider plugin available on the market.
    Slider Revolution.
    LayerSlider.
    RoyalSlider.
    Slider by WD.
    WonderPlugin WordPress Slider.
    Smooth Slider.
    Master Slider.