Thread: hosting.uk vs hostround.com

Registered

hosting.uk vs hostround.com

Comparing VPS deals from hosting.uk and hostround.com, which VPS is better to stick to and why?

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

You know, pretty good vps hosting solutions offered by rockhoster.com - check out their low-cost vps hosting deals.
    They are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

Take your time to look at Viux.com and their cloud vps deals. They have stable servers located in Canada.
    It has some images, and useful info for people. I can say that my site runs fast and their server and network uptime are stable.

Registered
    VPS accounts from hostwinds.com and rockhoster.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
    They are fantastic. Pleasant, sharp and got the job done. They step by step narrowed the problem, gave good advice and followed through to the end.

You can rely on QHoster.com VPS hosting service. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    Their support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket.