Thread: Comparing servers .... which way is better to go?

Registered

Comparing servers .... which way is better to go?

Which way is better to go in terms of buying a dedicated server from (hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com)?

Registered
    I never heard about this before but I suggest Easy.gr/en, because I am using their services and support since long time
    Need Reliable and Cheap Web Hosting Services in Europe?

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

You can rely on these hosts: Rareservers.com, Mddhosting.com and Centohost.com
    Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.

Registered
    A2hosting.com and QHoster.com servers are worth your attention.
    Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.

No doubt, hostingsource.com will always remain my number one.
    The best thing is that I have now been using them for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get.

I have now transferred all my hosting to hostingsource.com and I am very happy and proud. Recommended 100%.
    Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!

Registered
    Use servers from a2hosting.com and kvchosting.net.
    Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

Although this is a personal site and intended for family and friends, I do not have a lot of traffic. Hostingsource.com is really cool.
    However I do enjoy the huge space since I have lots of stuff to backup, so I can just create a private folder and backup my software / photos there.

My experience with hostsailor.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
    All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.