Thread: What is the best mobile menu design?

Registered

What is the best mobile menu design?

We have seen many types of mobile menus like just a small button type, slide from left or right side, pop-up menus. What would be the best mobile menu (navigation) design?

Registered
    The best mobile menu design, is the design which looks great and also feel good while operating. The screen should fit exactly the size of mobile. And the fonts and everything should look great. And actions should be taken easily. The tv menu display is also quite like interactive mobile menu design.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by damponting44 View Post
    The best mobile menu design are:
    1. Sliders
    2. Pictorial Icons
    3. Card Grid
    4. Spinner Wheel
    5. Full-Screen Navigation
    You have mentioned various kinds of menus and yes full screen menu looks very beautiful it will be suitable for individual websites and some menus use animations to open sub menu, that gives fresh feeling to visitors.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by damponting44 View Post
    The best mobile menu design are:
    1. Sliders
    2. Pictorial Icons
    3. Card Grid
    4. Spinner Wheel
    5. Full-Screen Navigation

I actually read a study on sliders and it seems its not as popular among users as we think. Sliders have a very high bounce rate compared to other menu types on mobile. It makes sense because in terms of compatibility its the one thats most likely to go wrong, its movement and its animation taxing on a smartphone. I have read a recent study saying that a and i dont really know what to make of this but a tabbed menu still holds the best user experience even above the hamburger menu on websites.

Registered

Mobile Navigation Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hariandro View Post
    Mobile Navigation Menu design is the best mobile menu design.
    Well.. yeah thats why its called a mobile menu i think what the op is getting at is that there are different ways of employing a "mobile friendly" menu. It good place to look at some accessibility issues which go hand in hand with this sort of thing is in chrome developer tools > accessibility. Google amp is also another alternative . I see more of their sites reaching higher serp levels.

Quote Originally Posted by petershene View Post
    Well.. yeah thats why its called a mobile menu i think what the op is getting at is that there are different ways of employing a "mobile friendly" menu. It good place to look at some accessibility issues which go hand in hand with this sort of thing is in chrome developer tools > accessibility. Google amp is also another alternative . I see more of their sites reaching higher serp levels.
    Yes, you said correctly. Nowadays Mobile friendly sites are getting higher position in SERP.

Quote Originally Posted by petershene View Post
    Yes, you said correctly. Nowadays Mobile friendly sites are getting higher position in SERP.

Registered
    Today, almost every web designer is aware of the best mobile menu designs and how it could improve the overall user experiences too. For Android, you can see the navigation iteration from Hamburg to differentiate different tab bars. In the case of IOS, more and more apps are replacing small tabs with the bigger ones. They are more readable now than earlier. To deliver a better user experience and simplify the app design, designers are always in search of powerful mobile menu designs that could give a new definition to a mobile product.