Thread: e-store hosting services?

e-store hosting services?

I need about 15 gbs of space, 550 gbs of bandwidth.

Any info on Hostwinds.com low-cost e-store hosting services?
    What are your views on Viux.com cloud hosting deals?
    Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
    What host is better from your points? Why? What host would you choose?

Registered
    Hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
    Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties you are experiencing. Highly recommended.

I am always impressed with Viux.com price.
    I should also note that I do not have large amounts of traffic visiting my website, and that is something which could change my review,
    however, at my mediocre traffic requirements, it has served my in all better than any other host I have ever had.

Registered
    Plans from a2hosting.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
    Servers are solid and stable and there is no downtime on them. Prices are low. Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.

Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast! I have been hosted with many other companies but Hostwinds.com is the best! They offer free domain - it's great.

Well, an excellent hosting company. I am happy with the way I am being looked after at Viux.com
    They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.

Registered
    I do believe kvchosting.net and oissite.com services are worthwhile.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer your questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

+ vote for hostwinds.com - their Litespeed server is very fast. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable.

Registered
    There are so many web hosting services providers are available around the globe but I would recommend you easy.gr for your e-store hosting because they are the best hosting services, provider.
    Need Reliable and Cheap Web Hosting Services in Europe?

Registered
    Viux.com is worth trying because of their top-notch services and I know QHoster.com can be suitable for your needs as well.
    Compare their plans and choose the best one for your demands. Both are trustworthy.

Registered
    I would recommend you mechanicweb.com: 24/7 support, US based company, 45 days moneyback guarantee.