Thread: Any helpful advices? Need managed server with fast processor

Any helpful advices? Need managed server with fast processor

Need: Fast processor, 1 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Data Transfer, Linux.

I've found Okayservers.com and HostingSource.com web hosts. They look quite good.

Do you know anything about these web hosts?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable web hosts?

Registered
    It seems to me oissite.com provides trustworthy servers which are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

I give my vote for hostingsource.com servers (pricing, features are superb).
    They are well-known. Their servers are located in US. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Registered
    Quality managed servers are available from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
    Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

No doubt, you will be pleased using okayservers.com - Management was responsive when informed of the problems.
    Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.

Excellent support, Okayservers.com respond very quickly to any and all questions even in the middle of the night.
    I get low cost, good service and no problems. They have been around a while and I like and trust them.

I like hostingsource.com hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
    Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else.

Registered
    I think you can get all the things that you want on godaddy and contabo.com‎ by the way hostway is also good so you can go with it too, Or you can check out reviews of some other servers also. By the way check for disaster recovery business continuity if you will a new server, So that you will not face disaster related problem.